Directional Drilling Horizontal
A Fully Integrated Horizontal Directional Drilling Horizontal Company For the Oil Gas Industry
You know us as DATAMAXX, for DST and Plug Logging services. We can now offer you Horizontal Well Testing. This is a unique, drill pipe / tubing deployed, wireline controlled, straddle inflate system. We are the first to provide a 'light intervention' evaluation tool for horizontal well bore logging and testing.
Lakeland FL dumpsters
Top Dog Dumpster Rental Chicopee MA
Las Cruces dumpster rental
dumpster rental in Pontiac MI
dumpster rentals in Hammond
Boca Raton FL dumpster rental
Corona CA dumpster
Norwalk CT dumpsters
Decatur IL dumpster
Lynwood CA dumpster
Top Dog Dumpster Rental Orem UT
Top Dog Dumpster Rental Bloomington IL
dumpster Midwest City
This is proven technology with unparalleled data quality and reservoir information. You now have the ability to log the horizontal open hole leg, inflate and isolate stages to identify oil/water contacts and select the optimum hole intervals for stimulation, etc.
Eloquent Solutions for Directional Drilling Horizontal Issues
- Ideal system for use during drilling operations in open hole
- Remove filter cake and improve skin on the toe of your well
- Unconventional gas or oil formations can be tested and average reservoir pressure can be determined
- Identify the producing perfs
- Proven technology with unparalleled data quality reservoir information
- You can isolate any interval along the horizontal leg as well
- Find where the water is breaking through
- Instead of mini-frac why not use our system and test
- Wireline controlled straddle inflate system
- Unique, drill pipe / tubing deployed intervention system
- Suitable for existing producers with min. 6.25 inch open hole completions
- You can do a bottom hole test on the first 50 m of your horizontal well
- Re-evaluate wells before abandonment or sale
- Identify oil / water contacts and select the optimum intervals for stimulation
- Ability to log the open hole leg, inflate and isolate stages
- Evaluation tool for Horizontal well testing logging
Unconventional gas or oil horizontal wells that have intersects with natural fractures can be straddle tested. A very accurate formation pressure value can be obtained for: reserve calculations, Board requirements and prior to any stimulation procedures.
Want to do a bottom hole penetration test on the first 50 meters of your horizontal well or do you want to look at any interval along the well bore? Remove filter cake and improve skin on the toe of your well? Find where the water is breaking through? Identify producing perfs? Re-evaluate wells before abandonment or sale? Provide answers for your questions with hard facts: pressures, skin values, fluid samples, etc.
Let us show you what you are missing in your old, shut in, watered out, horizontal wells. This may be the most cost effective exploration decision you could ever make! For a more detailed discussion of our HPT1000 solution, please give us a call at (403) 880 - 4030.